Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Home Again, Home Again

After fiddling around with various and sundry blogsites over the past many months, I've finally made a big, totally inconsequential decision:   Back to Blogger.

My reason is simple.  I'm not really blogging very much these days about anything, but my new hobby (photography) has given me a reason to participate at a very cool site, and I discovered this morning after I had already submitted an entry with another blogging tool that getting my photos from Picasa to a blog is totally one click if I go to Blogger.

And then I come back to the dashboard, and see they've added editing things that will make it easier for me to do some other things, and I'm all, like, "Win! Win! Win!"

I know there are other fancier vehicles out there, but I just seemed to be spending more time having to figure out how to drive them without making everybody insane.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course....

No comments:

Post a Comment