Thursday, July 28, 2011

Yabba Dabs.

I have long been addicted to this stuff:

St. Ives Scrub Fresh Skin, Apricot Scrub, Invigorating - 6 oz


It's a weakness, I know.

But yesterday, because I was out and the variety I really like the most was out of stock at the drugstore I picked up this replacement brand. I like everything else I've ever used by Aveeno, so why not give it a whirl?


Well. In the midst of my post-walk shower this morning, 
I opened it up to get the post-sweat salt mines off my face.


It smelt oddly familiar, and when I say oddly, I mean oddly.

Like THIS:




At first I was repelled, but the longer I washed my face, 
the groovier the whole thing began to be. 

I mean, lordamercy, I was a chewable vitamins junkie back in the day.

Raise your hand if you ever popped a handful of these things in your mouth just because they were the only vaguely sweet things 
your Mama would allow you to have.

"But MAMA!!  They are VITAMINS!!"

Later in the morning I went into the kitchen to get the 
RDA's "they" tell me are good for me these days. 



They were not as much fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment