Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday -- HOT TEA!

Okay, so it's not like I didn't already like tea a whole lot, but since I started taking a cup of chamomile in the evenings to help me sleep, the gentility of tea prepping and sipping has become something to which I look forward every night. I generally have a cup of herbal tea with supper, and one of chamomile with a little squeeze of lemon at 9:27 p.m.

I confess here that my tastes are not sophisticated: I am neither ambitious enough to steep loose tea, nor interested enough in starting the practice to invest in the tools of the trade. I'm quite happy with my bagged tea, thank you. The latest variety I'm enjoying is a pomegranate blend. I didn't even know I liked pomegranate, but I bought it by accident and was hooked from the first sip.

Acquisitions of new habits spawn new desires, I have found. I ran across this fine tea set a few days ago. I find I would very much like to have it. Too bad I can't remember where I found it!


1 comment: